The Examination Part II
Based on the examination findings Dr. Ramirez will do the following:
- Upper cervical exam:
- If needed, Dr. Ramirez will perform a specific upper cervical adjustment. He may also perform cranial and/or specific spinal adjustments. None involving any snapping or cracking.
- Post adjustment Dr. Ramirez will retest bilateral weight distribution and digital posture analysis (Frontal and side view)
- Functional Neurology exam:
- Based on abnormal exam findings Dr. Ramirez will perform brain specific therapy to exercise nerve pathways.
- Dr. Ramirez will retest areas of abnormal findings to identify any unstable or impaired neuron endurance.
- Functional medicine exam:
- Dr. Ramirez will recommend any further testing needed. He will also go over estimated costs of additional testing such as:
- Blood chemistry labs
- Adrenal stress tests
- Intestinal permeability testing
- SIBO testing